- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 44 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 46 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 49 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 54 days ago
2020 BMW Z4
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2020 BMW Z4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2020 BMW Z4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
The failed weld may allow fuel to leak, increasing the risk of a fire in the presence of an ignition source. Read more »
Should the headlamps be adjusted horizontally, there could be increased glare and reduced visibility for oncoming drivers, or reduced visibility for the vehicle operator, thereby increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
The lack of an image in the back-up camera display increases the risk of a crash. Read more »