- April 8: BMW Fuel Leaks Cause Recall of 19 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- March 24: BMW Recalls 430i and M440i 4-Series Convertibles recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: BMW i3 Range Extender Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 19: BMW X5 and X7 Vehicles May Need New Headrests recalls | 27 days ago
- March 14: BMW Water Pump Lawsuit Settlement Approved By Judge news | 32 days ago
BMW TSB #B510120
2020 BMW Z4
Affected Component: STEERING
- RATTLE NOISE FROM STEERING COLUMN TRIM: A rattle noise is present from the area of the lower steering column trim (lower shroud). One or more of the lower steering column trim latching mechanisms is broken.
Click a tab for more information.