- October 14: Recall: 2020 Toyota Supra Cars May Be Replaced recalls | 0 days ago
- October 10: Recall: BMW Tells Owners To Park Their X3 and X4 Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- October 10: BMW Recalls 257,000 Vehicles For Backup Camera Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- September 15: MINI Coopers Recalled To Install Missing Crash Pads recalls | 29 days ago
- September 10: BMW Recalls 745e xDrives To Update Software recalls | 34 days ago
BMW Recall : Risk Of Shock Or Fire From Charging Cable
2018 BMW i3
An electrical shock or a fire can increase the risk of injury or death.
Equipment — Electrical
- BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2018 BMW 330e iPerformance, i3 Rex, i3 Sport Rex, X5 xDrive40e, i3 BEV, i3 Sport BEV and 2019 i8 and i8 Roadster vehicles and 2018-2019 530e iPerformance, 530e xDrive iPerformance and 740Le xDrive iPerformance vehicles. Capacitors within the TurboCord Portable Chargers may fail, possibly resulting in a shock hazard or a fire.
- BMW will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the charging cable, and replace it if necessary, free of charge. The recall began February 22, 2019. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417.
Click a tab for more information.