- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 47 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 54 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 64 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 65 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 88 days ago
BMW TSB #B513319
2018 BMW i3
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- SERVICE ACTION: INSPECT REAR WINDOW. The rear window may be improperly bonded in the area shown above (red arrow), which could allow water to enter the luggage compartment. During production, a small section of the adhesive for the rear window may have been fully bonded.
Click a tab for more information.