- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 30 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 47 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 74 days ago
Buick TSB #01232004
2003 Buick Century
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Buick for this TSB. Call your local Buick dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 01232004.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- TRANSMISSION FLUID LEAK FROM REVERSE SERVO COVER AT AMBIENT TEMPERATURES. TRANSMISSION FLUID MAY BE DETECTED ON THE LOWER PAIN RAIL OR CASE SIDE. MOST LEAK REPORTS HAVE BEEN FOUND DURING PREDELIVERY INSPECTION. GM VOICEMAIL EXPRESS. *TT
Click a tab for more information.