- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 34 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 51 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 78 days ago
Buick TSB #04142004
2003 Buick Century
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Buick for this TSB. Call your local Buick dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 04142004.
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- WITH THE AC ON, LED APPEARS TO TOGGLE ON AND BACK OFF IN ONE UNIQUE CONDITION. THIS CONDITION IS THE HEADLAMPS ARE ON, INSTRUMENT PANEL LAMPS ARE DIMMED TO THE LOWEST EXTREME, DAYTIME CONDITIONS AND THE REAR DEFOG BUTTON IS TURNED ON AND OFF OR ALLOWED TIME TO TIMEOUT. ENGINEERING INVESTIGATED HAS DETERMINED THE CONDITION IS NORMAL. *TT
Click a tab for more information.