2010 Buick Enclave suspension NHTSA complaints: Suspension

NHTSA — Suspension Problems

2.3

2010 Buick Enclave suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Buick Enclave:

2010 Buick Enclave Owner Comments

Nov 182015

Enclave

Rear upper control arms loose while taking my care for lube & oil filter change at holzhauer motors in Cherokee, ia (authorized dealer) I mentioned to the service advisor that my vehicle road like an "old Dodge pickup." After doing the lube & oil filter change I received a call from the service advisor contacted me stating that the rear upper control arms were loose and needed replacing. An estimate of $850 plus tax was given. The replacement was made on November 18, 2015 and the vehicle still rides like a tank.

- Sutherland, IA, USA

Apr 022013

Enclave 6-cyl

Rack and pinion needed to be replaced control arm needed to be replaced steering bushing needed to be replaced.

- Whitehouse, TX, USA

Apr 042013

Enclave 6-cyl

Front struts locked up after changing tires.

- Whitehouse, TX, USA