2004 Buick LeSabre
2004 Buick LeSabre Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Oil Leak Around Intake2
- Engine Starts For A Moment, Then Dies1
- Excessive Oil Usage1
- Intake Manifold Anti-Freeze Leak1
- Rough Idle At Start Up1
- Uppper Engine Oil Starvation1
- Wouldn't Start1
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick LeSabre Model Years
Curious how the 2004 LeSabre compares to other years?
Check out our Buick LeSabre overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LeSabre.