- December 23: Buick and Chevy Vehicles Recalled For Corroded Toe Links recalls | 25 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 60 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 73 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 73 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 79 days ago
1997 Buick Park Avenue
1997 Buick Park Avenue Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Tensioner Pulley And Serpentine Belt Came Loose1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline25
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: Belts And Associated ...5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Buick Park Avenue Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Park Avenue compares to other years?
Check out our Buick Park Avenue overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Park Avenue.