- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 30 days ago
- September 5: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Investigated investigations | 47 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 74 days ago
Buick TSB #01202004
1998 Buick Park Avenue
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Buick for this TSB. Call your local Buick dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 01202004.
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER
- SAFETY RECALL, PRODUCT FIELD ACTION NUMBER 03054, HIGHER THAN USUAL RATE OF FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR DIAPHRAGM LEAKS. A LEAK CAN ALLOW FUEL TO ENTER THE INTAKE MANIFOLD THROUGH A VACUUM LINE. GM VOICEMAIL EXPRESS. *TT
Click a tab for more information.