- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 19 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 63 days ago
Buick TSB #02-08-42-001H
2003 Buick Park Avenue
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This informational bulletin provides information to assist dealership personnel with the identification of vehicle headlamp, tail lamp, license lamp or fog/driving lamp damage that are not considered warrantable.
Click a tab for more information.