- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 10 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- November 5: GM Start-Stop Accumulator Recall Involves 217,000 Vehicles recalls | 23 days ago
- October 30: GM Flex-Fuel Lawsuit Dismissed news | 29 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 67 days ago
Buick Recall 12261: Driver Side Frontal Airbag May Not Deploy
2012 Buick Verano
If the bar and terminals are contacting each other at the time of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal airbag, that airbag will not deploy, increasing the driver's risk of injury.
- General Motors is recalling certain model year 2012 Buick Verano, Chevrolet Cruze, and Chevrolet Sonic vehicles. The driver side frontal air bag has a shorting bar which may intermittently contact the air bag terminals.
- General Motors will notify owners, and dealers will replace the steering wheel airbag coil, free of charge. The safety recall began on January 11, 2013. Owners may contact General Motors at 1-800-521-7300.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.