- August 18: GM Recalls 484,000 Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles recalls | 0 days ago
- July 31: Cadillac and GMC Backup Camera Failures Investigated investigations | 18 days ago
- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 55 days ago
- June 22: Cadillac XT6 SUVs Recalled For Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps recalls | 57 days ago
- June 5: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Dismissed news | 74 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIC6225
2016 Cadillac ATS
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have Auto Stop is inoperative and a Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. Technician will find Diagnostic Trouble Code P1070 set. Technician will need to use a scan toll to clear the Diagnostic Trouble Code. Dealer should communicate to the customer that we apologize for this inconvenience and that General Motors is working on a solution for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.