- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 8 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 62 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 66 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 68 days ago
2016 Cadillac ATS
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Cadillac ATS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Cadillac ATS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the coil antenna generates excessive heat, there is an increased risk of a fire. Read more »
Because the switch is not recessed, the roof panel switch may inadvertently be pressed resulting in unintended auto-closure of the roof panel, increasing ... Read more »