- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 22 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 60 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 76 days ago
2016 Cadillac ATS
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Cadillac ATS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Cadillac ATS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the coil antenna generates excessive heat, there is an increased risk of a fire. Read more »
Because the switch is not recessed, the roof panel switch may inadvertently be pressed resulting in unintended auto-closure of the roof panel, increasing ... Read more »