- May 8: General Motors Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 18 days ago
- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 61 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 76 days ago
Pulls To The Left; Hard To Steer
2014 Cadillac CTS-V
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Cadillac dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 14,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2014 CTS-V problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
This car has been in and out the shop for many different problems. First, no technician can tell me what the problem is and how it can be fixed. This car pops and the front driver's side wheel skips when making a steep turn. It sounds as if you're running over something. The steering is very difficult to control because it pulls to the left. We were told that everyone has driven this car; managers, supervisors, etc. and it's normal for these types of cars.
I do not want to be another GM statistic. All I ask is to fix my car that is still under warranty. I feel that Orr Cadillac-Shreveport knows what the problem is but refuses to fix it because of the cost. I've been referred to many different people including GM supervisors and have gotten no help. This was my dream car and so many people in my neighborhood purchased Cadillac's after seeing mine. I am disappointed in the quality of such a classy car and a name that is suppose to symbolize quality. Please Help!
- Darlene H., Keithville, LA, US