- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Leads to Reimbursements news | 27 days ago
- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- March 25: Cadillac CT6 Recall Will Replace Turn Signal Switches recalls | 62 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 74 days ago
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2005 Cadillac CTS-V Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- drivetrain problems1
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac CTS-V Model Years
Curious how the 2005 CTS-V compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac CTS-V overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CTS-V.