- May 8: General Motors Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 18 days ago
- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 61 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 76 days ago
Window Leaks Air And Water During Washes
2014 Cadillac CTS-V
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Cadillac dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 14,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
windows / windshield problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2014 CTS-V problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
When sitting in the passenger seat, the noise from the window is overwhelmingly loud. The car went to the shop for this problem several times and supposedly was fixed. Well, one week after getting the car back it started making the irritating noise again. It is embarrassing when someone rides with me because I have to turn up the music just to try to make this sound less noticeable.
We were told that this problem is also normal because it is a two door car. Well, I have a two door Challenger and it does not make this sound. So, I'm assuming that a Dodge is built better than a Cadillac!!
- Darlene H., Keithville, LA, US