- January 31: Cadillac CTS-V Sport Recall Issued After Wheels Lock Up recalls | 27 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 53 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 59 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 70 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 79 days ago
2003 Cadillac CTS
2003 Cadillac CTS Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Battery Drains Rapidly2
- No Start2
- NHTSA: Electrical System46
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac CTS Model Years
Curious how the 2003 CTS compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac CTS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the CTS.