- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 12 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 23 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 29 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 40 days ago
2003 Cadillac CTS
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Cadillac CTS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Cadillac CTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
The brake hose-tube interface may rupture suddenly without prior warning and increase vehicle stopping distance may occur increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This does not meet the requirements of the standard. Read more »
An improperly tightened bolt could loosen, resulting in separation of the upper and lower steering shafts causing a loss of vehicle control. If this happens ... Read more »