- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 30 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 46 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 63 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 64 days ago
2003 Cadillac CTS
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Cadillac CTS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Cadillac CTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
The brake hose-tube interface may rupture suddenly without prior warning and increase vehicle stopping distance may occur increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This does not meet the requirements of the standard. Read more »
An improperly tightened bolt could loosen, resulting in separation of the upper and lower steering shafts causing a loss of vehicle control. If this happens ... Read more »