- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 15 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 33 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 47 days ago
2013 Cadillac CTS
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Cadillac CTS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Cadillac CTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the module experiences an electrical short, the vehicle could stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »