- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
- December 23: Cadillac Recalls Escalade and Escalade ESV SUVs recalls | 23 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 53 days ago
Cadillac TSB #00-03-10-003V
2007 Cadillac DTS
Affected Component: TIRES
- This warranty administration bulletin provides information on The tires supplied with a new vehicle are covered by General Motors against defects in material or workmanship under the Bumper-to-Bumper New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
Click a tab for more information.