- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 15 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 23 days ago
- December 23: Cadillac Recalls Escalade and Escalade ESV SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 55 days ago
2007 Cadillac DTS
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Cadillac DTS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Cadillac DTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Additionally, a key knocked out of the run position will cause loss of engine power, power steering, and power braking, increasing the risk of a vehicle ... Read more »
It is possible for the heated washer module to ignite and a fire may occur. Read more »
This may cause other electrical features to malfunction, create an odor, or cause smoke increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »