- January 17: Cadillac Escalade Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Tennessee news | 12 days ago
- December 18: GM Recall Expanded Over Daytime Running Lights recalls | 42 days ago
- December 7: Cadillac XT4 Backup Camera Failures Cause Recall recalls | 53 days ago
- November 25: Cadillac and GMC Rearview Camera Cable Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 65 days ago
- November 11: GM Daytime Running Lights Recall Affects 338,000 Vehicles recalls | 79 days ago
2007 Cadillac DTS
0 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Cadillac DTS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Cadillac DTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
- Currently there are no NHTSA recalls for the 2007 Cadillac DTS.