- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 7 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 61 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 65 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 66 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 67 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Cadillac dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: End of the road for the Cadillac DTS which has been discontinued following the 2011 model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 70,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- repair leaks (1 reports)