- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 8 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- August 19: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Fails Nationwide Class-Action Bid news | 32 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 38 days ago
2011 Cadillac DTS
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Cadillac DTS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Cadillac DTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Additionally, ... Read more »
A power steering leak could result in a loss of power steering, increasing the risk of a crash, and/or the leak onto hot engine parts could cause an engine ... Read more »