- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- March 25: Cadillac CT6 Recall Will Replace Turn Signal Switches recalls | 27 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 39 days ago
- February 19: Cadillac XTS Recalled For Seat Belt Buckle Problems recalls | 61 days ago
- February 7: Cadillac XLR Roof Problems Investigated by Feds investigations | 73 days ago
2011 Cadillac DTS
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Cadillac DTS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Cadillac DTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Additionally, ... Read more »
A power steering leak could result in a loss of power steering, increasing the risk of a crash, and/or the leak onto hot engine parts could cause an engine ... Read more »