- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 49 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 60 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 66 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 77 days ago
Cadillac Recall : GM/Evaporative Emissions Harness
1998 Cadillac DeVille
The harness could interfere with the cruise control and throttle linkage preventing return to a closed throttle.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles, hearses and limousines. The canister purge evaporative emissions harness on these vehicles was misrouted.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle for proper routing of the harness, correct as necessary, and install a plastic tie strap to the harness.
Click a tab for more information.