- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 20 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 38 days ago
Cadillac Recall : GM/Evaporative Emissions Harness
1998 Cadillac DeVille
The harness could interfere with the cruise control and throttle linkage preventing return to a closed throttle.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles, hearses and limousines. The canister purge evaporative emissions harness on these vehicles was misrouted.
- Dealers will inspect the vehicle for proper routing of the harness, correct as necessary, and install a plastic tie strap to the harness.
Click a tab for more information.