- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 10 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- August 19: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Fails Nationwide Class-Action Bid news | 34 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 40 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00001: GM/FMVSS 124/Cruise Control Bracket
2000 Cadillac DeVille
The fracture could prevent full closing of the throttle and cause a small increase in engine RPM in drive with the brake applied.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Limousines. During normal engine roll, the plastic end fitting of the cruise control cable could contact the brake master cylinder and fracture. This does not meet the requirements of FMVSS no. 124, "accelerator control systems."
- Dealers will install a new cruise control bracket and, if necessary, will replace the cruise control cable.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.