- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 49 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 60 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 66 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 77 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00001: GM/FMVSS 124/Cruise Control Bracket
2000 Cadillac DeVille
The fracture could prevent full closing of the throttle and cause a small increase in engine RPM in drive with the brake applied.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Limousines. During normal engine roll, the plastic end fitting of the cruise control cable could contact the brake master cylinder and fracture. This does not meet the requirements of FMVSS no. 124, "accelerator control systems."
- Dealers will install a new cruise control bracket and, if necessary, will replace the cruise control cable.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.