- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 8 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 64 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 70 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 80 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00001: GM/FMVSS 124/Cruise Control Bracket
2000 Cadillac DeVille
The fracture could prevent full closing of the throttle and cause a small increase in engine RPM in drive with the brake applied.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Vehicle description: Limousines. During normal engine roll, the plastic end fitting of the cruise control cable could contact the brake master cylinder and fracture. This does not meet the requirements of FMVSS no. 124, "accelerator control systems."
- Dealers will install a new cruise control bracket and, if necessary, will replace the cruise control cable.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.