- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 11 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- November 10: Cadillac SRX Rear Toe Link Adjusters Investigated investigations | 24 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 29 days ago
Cadillac TSB #02141
2003 Cadillac DeVille
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Cadillac for this TSB. Call your local Cadillac dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 02141.
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:ANTILOCK/TRACTION CONTROL/ELECTRONIC LIMITED SLIP:ABS WARNING LIGHT
- REPEAT ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM (ABS) LIGHT WITH DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE (DTC) C1225. VARIOUS MODELS INCLUDING 2005 CADILLAC DEVILLE. *TT
Click a tab for more information.