- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 32 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 48 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 65 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 66 days ago
2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Escalade Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Escalade Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escalade Hybrid.
Worst 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 129,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Cadillac Escalade Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!