- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 9 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- August 19: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Fails Nationwide Class-Action Bid news | 33 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 39 days ago
2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 3
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Escalade Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Escalade Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escalade Hybrid.
Worst 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 129,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Cadillac Escalade Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!