- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 18 days ago
- April 15: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 41 days ago
2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 5
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Escalade Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Escalade Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escalade Hybrid.
Worst 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 129,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Cadillac Escalade Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!