- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 2 days ago
- July 30: Cadillac SRX Headlight Assembly Not Defective, Says GM news | 16 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 21 days ago
- July 24: Cadillac CT6 Cars Recalled For Child Seat Restraint Issues recalls | 22 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 57 days ago
2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Model Years
Curious how the 2009 Escalade Hybrid compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac Escalade Hybrid overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Escalade Hybrid.
Worst 2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid Problems
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 129,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Cadillac Escalade Hybrid.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!