- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 0 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 11 days ago
- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 61 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 81 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIP5257E
2012 Cadillac SRX
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have oil mixed in with the engine coolant. Technician will need to inspect the oil cooler if equipped for possible leaking into the cooling system through the radiator. If no issue found replace the engine as well as all rubber coolant hoses. Also updated to include ALL HFV6 engines Gen1 and Gen2.
Click a tab for more information.