- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 21 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 24 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 32 days ago
- December 23: Cadillac Recalls Escalade and Escalade ESV SUVs recalls | 34 days ago
- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 64 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 38,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.