2015 Cadillac SRX steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Cadillac SRX:

2015 Cadillac SRX Owner Comments

Jun 132020

SRX

2015 car drifts slightly to the right. Even after an alignment and new tires.

- Palm Beach Gardens, FL, USA

May 182019

SRX

I¿M writing to you about an incident that took place on May 18, 2019. My husband and I were traveling home in our Cadillac Srx at about 6:00 pm our car suddenly spun out of control as we heard a bang, throwing us across three lanes listening to cars screeching all around us on the NJ turnpike, we then hit into the side of a tractor trailer, pushing us back again across the three lanes until we finally stopped in the far left lane. Our insurance company has come to the conclusion that this was a faulty issue with the vehicle. To be exact it was the rear toe link adjuster lock nut torque. The next day I called my family to tell them what had happened. About two hours later my sister called me back and said ¿there is a recall on your vehicle model. It involves the rear suspension.¿ (bulletin no: 14457C; rear toe link adjuster lock nut torque) she gave me the website where you can enter your VIN # and check to see if the vehicle was part of the recall. Our vehicle was not on the recall list. I checked again and again. I checked my paperwork from when I purchased the vehicle (used but certified, off of a lease) and the carfax. No recall. After having the insurance company inspect the vehicle, they, in fact, stated that the accident was caused by the rear suspension (rear toe link adjuster)

- Brick, NJ, USA