- January 31: Cadillac CTS-V Sport Recall Issued After Wheels Lock Up recalls | 18 days ago
- January 5: Cadillac XLR Retractable Roof Investigation Closes investigations | 44 days ago
- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 50 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 61 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 70 days ago
1997 Cadillac SeVille
1997 Cadillac SeVille Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Smoke From Steering Column1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac SeVille Model Years
Curious how the 1997 SeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac SeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the SeVille.