- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Leads to Reimbursements news | 23 days ago
- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- March 25: Cadillac CT6 Recall Will Replace Turn Signal Switches recalls | 58 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 70 days ago
1998 Cadillac SeVille
1998 Cadillac SeVille Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Cadillac SeVille Model Years
Curious how the 1998 SeVille compares to other years?
Check out our Cadillac SeVille overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the SeVille.