- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 42 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 53 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 59 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 70 days ago
Cadillac Recall 99013: GM/Electrical Short
1998 Cadillac SeVille
The electrical short could cause an engine compartment fire that could spread to the rest of the vehicle and anything near it.
Electrical System — Alternator/Generator/Regulator
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. An electrical short can develop in the generator, even when the engine is off.
- Dealers will replace the generator.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.