- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 5 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 61 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 77 days ago
Cadillac Recall 99013: GM/Electrical Short
1998 Cadillac SeVille
The electrical short could cause an engine compartment fire that could spread to the rest of the vehicle and anything near it.
Electrical System — Alternator/Generator/Regulator
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. An electrical short can develop in the generator, even when the engine is off.
- Dealers will replace the generator.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.