- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 2 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 33 days ago
- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 77 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 86 days ago
Cadillac Recall 99013: GM/Electrical Short
1998 Cadillac SeVille
The electrical short could cause an engine compartment fire that could spread to the rest of the vehicle and anything near it.
Electrical System — Alternator/Generator/Regulator
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. An electrical short can develop in the generator, even when the engine is off.
- Dealers will replace the generator.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.