- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 13 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- August 19: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Fails Nationwide Class-Action Bid news | 37 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 43 days ago
Cadillac Recall 99013: GM/Electrical Short
1998 Cadillac SeVille
The electrical short could cause an engine compartment fire that could spread to the rest of the vehicle and anything near it.
Electrical System — Alternator/Generator/Regulator
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. An electrical short can develop in the generator, even when the engine is off.
- Dealers will replace the generator.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.