- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 2 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 18 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 35 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 36 days ago
Cadillac Recall : GM/FMVSS 104
1998 Cadillac SeVille
If this were to occur while the vehicle was in motion, the driver's visibility could be affected.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The windshield wiper motor 'low' speed function can become inoperative when the motor is switched from 'high' to 'low' speed.
- Dealers will replace the windshield wiper motor cover which contains the microprocessor.
Click a tab for more information.