- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 49 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 60 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 66 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 77 days ago
Cadillac Recall : GM/FMVSS 104
1998 Cadillac SeVille
If this were to occur while the vehicle was in motion, the driver's visibility could be affected.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The windshield wiper motor 'low' speed function can become inoperative when the motor is switched from 'high' to 'low' speed.
- Dealers will replace the windshield wiper motor cover which contains the microprocessor.
Click a tab for more information.