- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 21 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 25 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 27 days ago
- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 78 days ago
Cadillac Recall : GM/FMVSS 104
1998 Cadillac SeVille
If this were to occur while the vehicle was in motion, the driver's visibility could be affected.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The windshield wiper motor 'low' speed function can become inoperative when the motor is switched from 'high' to 'low' speed.
- Dealers will replace the windshield wiper motor cover which contains the microprocessor.
Click a tab for more information.