- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 40 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 58 days ago
Cadillac Recall : GM/FMVSS 104
1998 Cadillac SeVille
If this were to occur while the vehicle was in motion, the driver's visibility could be affected.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The windshield wiper motor 'low' speed function can become inoperative when the motor is switched from 'high' to 'low' speed.
- Dealers will replace the windshield wiper motor cover which contains the microprocessor.
Click a tab for more information.