- October 23: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 7 days ago
- August 20: Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Suffer Problems news | 71 days ago
- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 82 days ago
Cadillac TSB #09132002
1998 Cadillac SeVille
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Cadillac for this TSB. Call your local Cadillac dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 09132002.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM:FAN
- THIS MESSAGE CONCERNS INSIDE AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR NOISY. COMMENTS THAT A NOISE IN THE LEFT SIDE OF THE INSTRUMENT PANEL ON COLD STARTS. THIS NOISE MAY BE DESCRIBED AS A GRIND, GROWL, HUM, WHINE OR SQUEAL. A FAN NOISE MAY ALSO BE HEARD WHILE DRIVING. THIS CONDITION MAY BE CAUSED BY THE INSIDE AIR TEMPERATURE SENSOR. *TT
Click a tab for more information.