- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 5 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 61 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 77 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00107: GM/FMVSS 110/Tire Label
2001 Cadillac SeVille
Incorrect tire inflation pressure can damage tires, affect vehicle handling, and increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 110, "tire selection and rims." These vehicles have an incorrect tire pressure label. On vehicles equipped with P235/55R17 tires, the tire pressure label incorrectly specifies P235/60zr16 tires.
- Owners will be provided with correct labels.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.