- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 11 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 12 days ago
- August 29: Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon 6L50 Transmissions Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- August 19: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Fails Nationwide Class-Action Bid news | 36 days ago
- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 42 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00107: GM/FMVSS 110/Tire Label
2001 Cadillac SeVille
Incorrect tire inflation pressure can damage tires, affect vehicle handling, and increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 110, "tire selection and rims." These vehicles have an incorrect tire pressure label. On vehicles equipped with P235/55R17 tires, the tire pressure label incorrectly specifies P235/60zr16 tires.
- Owners will be provided with correct labels.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.