- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 35 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 42 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 53 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 59 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 70 days ago
Cadillac Recall 00107: GM/FMVSS 110/Tire Label
2001 Cadillac SeVille
Incorrect tire inflation pressure can damage tires, affect vehicle handling, and increase the risk of a crash.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 110, "tire selection and rims." These vehicles have an incorrect tire pressure label. On vehicles equipped with P235/55R17 tires, the tire pressure label incorrectly specifies P235/60zr16 tires.
- Owners will be provided with correct labels.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.