- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- November 10: Cadillac SRX Rear Toe Link Adjusters Investigated investigations | 20 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 25 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIP5163D
2003 Cadillac SeVille
Affected Component: ENGINE (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about engine block of possible cylinder bore damage, scoring or out of round as the possible cause of engine oil consumption, misfire, cylinder leakage or blow by. Technician will need to inspect the engine for Cylinder damage or scoring, An out of round cylinder bore, Dirt intrusion, and Catalytic Converter failure.
Click a tab for more information.