- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 47 days ago
- February 25: Rear Crash Test Ratings Show Prevention Systems Work news | 58 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 64 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 75 days ago
Cadillac Recall : Aftermarket Fuel Pumps
2004 Cadillac XLR
A vehicle crash could occur should the engine stall while in use.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Ti automotive is recalling certain fuel pumps, part numbers TU456 and TU303, sold under various brand names as aftermarket and replacement equipment for the motor vehicles listed above. The defective fuel pump may seize, stopping the fuel flow to the engine creating a stalling condition.
- Ti automotive will notify owners of record and will replace any defective fuel pump with a new or reworked fuel pump free of charge. The safety recall began on February 22, 2011. Owners may contact ti automotive at 1-866-867-3759 or log on to www.recallresponse.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.