- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 25 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 29 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 31 days ago
- April 29: Cadillac SRX Headlight Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 82 days ago
Cadillac Recall : Aftermarket Fuel Pumps
2004 Cadillac XLR
A vehicle crash could occur should the engine stall while in use.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Ti automotive is recalling certain fuel pumps, part numbers TU456 and TU303, sold under various brand names as aftermarket and replacement equipment for the motor vehicles listed above. The defective fuel pump may seize, stopping the fuel flow to the engine creating a stalling condition.
- Ti automotive will notify owners of record and will replace any defective fuel pump with a new or reworked fuel pump free of charge. The safety recall began on February 22, 2011. Owners may contact ti automotive at 1-866-867-3759 or log on to www.recallresponse.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.