- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 23 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 32 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 40 days ago
2004 Cadillac XLR
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Cadillac XLR
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Cadillac XLR by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
A vehicle crash could occur should the engine stall while in use. Read more »
If this were to occur, the driver would notice that the arrow in the instrument panel would flash faster than normal when the turn signal is activated. ... Read more »
If this were to occur, greater brake pedal force and a longer distance may be required to stop the vehicle. Read more »
If the brake fluid boils in a rear brake line, the effectiveness of the rear brake system would be reduced which could result in a brake line leak and ... Read more »
If the control arm separates from the knuckle, the affected corner of the vehicle will drop and the control arm would be forced downward, contacting the ... Read more »