- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 22 days ago
- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 40 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 65 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIP5675B
2020 Cadillac XT5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer that a customer may comment that the MIL light is illuminated. The technician may find P1098 and/or P26BB set current or history. That this may be caused by a software anomaly, and that GM is currently looking into the issue. It provides testing and related direction based on the results.
Click a tab for more information.