- June 24: Cadillac XT5, XT6 and GMC Acadia Vehicles Recalled For Suspensions recalls | 5 days ago
- June 22: Cadillac XT6 SUVs Recalled For Brake Fluid Reservoir Caps recalls | 7 days ago
- June 5: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- May 8: GM Transmission Lawsuit Involves 8-Speed Automatics news | 52 days ago
- April 15: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Recall Closes Investigation investigations | 75 days ago
2020 Cadillac XT5
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2020 Cadillac XT5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2020 Cadillac XT5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
Over cured tires may develop a break in the sidewall resulting in sudden air loss or a belt edge separation which could lead to a tread/belt loss. Either condition can cause a loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
Overcured tires may experience a carcass break in the sidewall resulting in a sudden air loss or could develop a belt edge separation which could lead to partial or full tread/belt loss. Either condition increases the risk of a ... Read more »
Insufficient fuel supply can result in an engine stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the diffuser separates from the inflator during deployment, RRAB performance may be degraded, increasing the risk of injury in a crash. Read more »