- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- March 24: Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC Vehicles Have Seat Belt Issues recalls | 22 days ago
- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 40 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 65 days ago
Cadillac TSB #PIT5700B
2020 Cadillac XT5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary information communicates that a vehicle may come to the dealer with a "service front camera" message. The technician is instructed to use the data bus tool to determine if the front view camera module and active safety module are both communicating on the low speed bus. If the technician determines that one of the modules is not communicating on low speed the tech is instructed of areas to inspect the low speed communication line, 5060 for possible opens and repair them per SI.
Click a tab for more information.