2013 Cadillac XTS suspension problems: sagging, leveling system failure

Sagging, Leveling System Failure

2013 Cadillac XTS

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Cadillac dealer.

7.5

2. repaired sag (1 reports)
2013 Cadillac XTS suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Cadillac XTS:

2013 Cadillac XTS Owner Comments

May 202019

XTS

I am the second owner of 2013 Cadillac XTS now at 76000 miles. 2 days ago while I was driving the rear of the car dropped to ground. I drove like that another 2 miles to my home. It was driving very bumpy. I parked the car and later It went back to normal, then it goes down again frequently. I checked for air leaks and found none, pump works normal. Today I changed the sensors to see if it will fix the problem, no it didn’t. But today reached out to a friend that repairs Cadillac’s and he told me that the problem is the leveling system needs to be replaced it’s very common in the XTS. After I fix it I’m selling the car. He says that problem never really gets fixed. Ain’t going be taking any more of my money.

- Adriana W., Riverview, US

Jan 092019

XTS Luxury 3.2L V6

I am the second owner of 2013 Cadillac XTS4 with 63000 miles. 2 months ago while I was driving the rear of the car dropped to ground. I drove like that another 20 miles to my home. It was like driving in a field on a tractor, bumpy. I parked the car and 30 minutes later I started it. It went back to normal but since then it goes down frequently. I checked for air leak and found none, pump works normal. Today I checked and the leveling sensor on the drivers side rear looks rusty. Passenger side looks good. I will change the sensors to see if it will fix the problem. In the meantime, if anybody starts legal action on GM, I am in.

- Eyup A., Springfield, US

Jun 012015

XTS Luxury V6

A car should not have a leveling system issue with only 17,000 miles.

I have multiple issues with the vehicle.

I will file them under separate accounts.

- Debra B., Aventura, FL, US

Nov 232015

XTS XTS

PULLED OVER YESTERDAY AND NOTICE MY CAR WAS SAGGING. CALLED A WRECKER AND YHEY TOOK IT TO A DEALER AND THEY CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND TOLD ME THAT MY CAR WAS NOT SAGGING ANYMORE.

- Stephanie D., Beach City, TX, US