- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 30 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- September 30: Cadillac CTS Heated Seats Cause Recall After Car Catches Fire recalls | 46 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 63 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 64 days ago
2013 Cadillac XTS
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Cadillac XTS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Cadillac XTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
Brake pads that remain partially engaged with the rotors may cause excessive brake heat that may result in a fire. Read more »
In manufacturing mode, the vehicle's air bags will not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of occupant injury. Read more »
The corrosion of the brake booster pump relay connector may cause a resistive short and melt the connector, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the brake lamps flash when the vehicle is not slowing, a following driver may not adjust vehicle speed when the vehicle is in fact braking, and the ... Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, the lowered head restraint may increase the occupant's risk of neck injury. Read more »