- November 23: GM Airbag Recall To Cover 7 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- November 18: General Motors Continental Tire Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- November 10: Cadillac SRX Rear Toe Link Adjusters Investigated investigations | 14 days ago
- November 5: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Fuel Pump Problems recalls | 19 days ago
Cadillac Recall 14532: Reprogram Sensing And Diagnostic Module
2013 Cadillac XTS
In manufacturing mode, the vehicle's air bags will not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of occupant injury.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Cadillac XTS vehicles manufactured April 11, 2013, to June 27, 2013, and 2014 Chevrolet Impala vehicles manufactured May 13, 2013, to November 5, 2013. The affected vehicles may have left the factory with the sensing and diagnostic module (SDM) set to "manufacturing mode."
- GM will notify owners, and dealers are to reprogram the SDM to the correct mode, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in September 2014. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006 or Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 14532.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.