- September 26: Cadillac SRX Headlight Lawsuit Says Lights Too Dim news | 22 days ago
- September 22: Cadillac Cue Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- September 17: Cadillac CUE Screen Lawsuit Filed Over Cracks news | 31 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- September 9: Cadillac SRX Headlight Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 39 days ago
Cadillac Recall 14532: Reprogram Sensing And Diagnostic Module
2014 Cadillac XTS
In manufacturing mode, the vehicle's air bags will not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of occupant injury.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Cadillac XTS vehicles manufactured April 11, 2013, to June 27, 2013, and 2014 Chevrolet Impala vehicles manufactured May 13, 2013, to November 5, 2013. The affected vehicles may have left the factory with the sensing and diagnostic module (SDM) set to "manufacturing mode."
- GM will notify owners, and dealers are to reprogram the SDM to the correct mode, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in September 2014. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006 or Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 14532.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.