- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 5 days ago
- July 30: Cadillac SRX Headlight Assembly Not Defective, Says GM news | 19 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 24 days ago
- July 24: Cadillac CT6 Cars Recalled For Child Seat Restraint Issues recalls | 25 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 60 days ago
2014 Cadillac XTS
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Cadillac XTS
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Cadillac XTS by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Cadillac service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Cadillac customer service.
Brake pads that remain partially engaged with the rotors may cause excessive brake heat that may result in a fire. Read more »
In manufacturing mode, the vehicle's air bags will not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of occupant injury. Read more »
If any of the components separate, the vehicle may have a loss of steering, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The corrosion of the brake booster pump relay connector may cause a resistive short and melt the connector, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »