- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 26 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 45 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 49 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Beretta
Worst 1996 Beretta electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator5
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Beretta Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Beretta compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Beretta overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Beretta.