- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 11 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 16 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 22 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 31 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
1989 Chevrolet Camaro
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.