- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 6 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 40 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 59 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 65 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Interior Systems:Active Restraints:Belt Buckles
1989 Chevrolet Camaro
This could result in breakage of plastic components whichcould prevent buckle from latching and protecting occupant in a sudden stop oraccident.
Seat Belts — Front — Buckle Assembly
- Plastic components of seat belt buckle assemblies do not contain an ultra violet stabilizer, and exposure to direct sunlight and elevated interior temperatures could weaken the plastic components.
- Replace or repair seat belt buckle.
Click a tab for more information.